Hasbro Children’s Hospital
For 25 years, Hasbro Children’s Hospital has been the beacon of hope children and families in the region turn to when they’re in need of medical care. And every day, our dedicated staff go above and beyond to deliver health with care.
With your support, at a level that works best for you, we will revitalize and renovate Hasbro Children’s Hospital’s physical spaces, making improvements that will create a more advanced healing environment for families and patients for generations to come.
Your gift will be used to create:
• redesigned patient rooms, nursing stations, and play spaces on the inpatient clinical floors;
• themed floors differentiated by color and ocean icons for improved way finding;
• an ambulatory clinic with enhanced lighting and streamlined registration for the tens of thousands of children we see annually;
• warm, open, and inviting lobby areas for families to recharge and find respite;
• a renovated emergency department that will be better suited to meet our growing volume and patients’ medical-psychiatric needs.
Please join us in this important transformation!
When the hospital was built in 1994, more than 2,000 employees collectively donated more than $1,000,000 to support the historic undertaking. Whether it’s $10, $50, $500 or $5,000, our combined contributions will again make a tangible difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
Ways to Give:
ONE-TIME GIFTS: Make a gift with cash, a credit card, or check.
PLEDGE AGREEMENT: Spread your gift out over time by filling out a pledge form. For example, a $500 pledge can be paid in five $100 annual payments. We will send you annual reminders for payments.
PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS: A convenient way for Lifespan employees to spread your gift out over time with gifts deducted directly from your paycheck.
MONTHLY CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: This option is great for those who may work at a Lifespan hospital but are not paid by Lifespan and want to spread their giving out over time.